Clanwilliam Lodge Accommodation
Clanwilliam Lodge a is a colloquial gem, with 32 air conditioned en-suite rooms of different sizes and styles with very comfortable
What once have been a girls hostel is today luxurious Lodge at the brink of Clanwilliam, en route to pakhuis pass, Wupperthal, Cederberg Mountains.
The Clanwilliam Lodge is central enough to explore Clanwilliam per foot.
Clanwilliam Lodge is a colloquial gem, with 32 air conditioned en-suite rooms of different sizes and styles with very comfortable twin, queen and four poster king beds.
Upgrade to suite with balcony overlooking the stunning, oasis-like swimming pool surrounded by Bedouin day beds where Guests love to unwind.
This is simply an awesome place to ‘just get away’.
All rooms are comfortably air-conditioned and have an en-suite bathroom with shower. There is a choice of doubles, twins and king or queen-sized beds. All suites have shower, a bath and a balcony.
All rates includes a complimentary Breakfast.
Choose your room here
- A Luxury double room
- En-suite bathroom (fitted with a shower)
- Prime Room with Queen size bed,
- En-suite bathroom,
- Dvd player
- Our unique family room is perfect for the mobile family of four,
- Cots available on request
- Babysitters available on request.
- Our prestige, luxurious Suite, King size bed,
- Sandstone free-stand bath,
- Spacious balcony with prime garden and mountain views.
- Spacious en-suite room, King size bed,
- Sandstone free-stand oval bath,
- Balcony with garden and mountain view.
If you don’t feel like unwinding on one of the comfy daybeds at the pool or in the suncken Lounge while your children play in our nearby playground, the Clanwilliam area is abound with enjoyable activities.
Explore Things to Do